Children in Greece // The Benefactor
The six days spent with us in Eretria- Greece, are a blend of yoga, cultural experiences and hands-on work together with the refugees living in the Oinofyta Camp located 30 minutes away.
Our days will be spent with The Worldwide Tribe and Armando Aid, the local grassroots organizations working alongside refugees from Oinofyta to give them a sense of normality that they can depend upon, a safe space to learn and express themselves, and ensure they learn skills – at all levels – that are needed for them to rebuild their lives. Together with the refugee community of Oinofyta, we will enjoy lunches and engage in different activities that aim to give them a purpose and a feeling of belonging.
This Ticket Includes:
- Lodging 5 nights, 6 days at the Negropontes Resort
- Meal plan from dinner on the 9th to lunch on the 14th (OBS – mainly vegetarian)
- Ground transportation to/from airport
- Daily yoga with Stephany Birch
- All volunteer activities
- All material needed for our volunteer work at the camp
- 20% percent of your ticket will go as a donation to the mission of this trip
This Ticket Does Not Include:
- Airfare – You will be flying in to Athens International Airport (AIA) where pick-up and ground transportation will be provided
- Alcoholic beverages
CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
- We collect a 20% deposit to reserve your spot. This deposit is non-refundable or transferable. Participants can be refunded (minus the deposit) if participant cancels more than 30 days prior to the start date of the trip. After that, the payment cannot be refunded or transferred.
- Full payment is due May 4th, 2017.
Out of stock